As a part of her “The Lonely Astronaut” photographic series (started in 2017), I used the empty New York City streets as a futuristic dystopian backdrop to accompany a single lone astronaut during the covid pandemic. Using my friend’s 12-year-old daughter, Kiera, in the astronaut suit, I visited otherwise extremely populated areas like Times Square, The Brooklyn Bridge, and Chinatown.
You can check previous related articles:
- Yellow Girl: The Little Character Interacts With The Macro World By Vimal Chandran
- The Velvet Kingdom: Diverse Regions Of Southern Europe By Henri Prestes
- The Dancer: Outstanding Portrait Photography By Marta Syrko
- 25 Beautiful Photos Of Sakura Blooming In Japan By Hidenobu Suzuki
- Sirens: Amazing Seascape Photography By Rachael Talibart
You can find Karen Jerzyk on the Web:
All the pictures in this post are copyrighted to Karen Jerzyk. Their reproduction, even in part, is forbidden without the explicit approval of the rightful owners.