Photography series created in diverse regions of Southern Europe, crossing through its misty fields, snow mountains and small villages, exploring narratives of solitude and melancholy. Henri Prestes is a Portuguese fine art photographer based in Southern Europe.
You can check previous related articles:
- Warm Lights in Cold Places by Henri Prestes
- Sakura Blooming In Japan By Hidenobu Suzuki
- Trees of Namibia: Beautiful Photographs by Isabella Tabacchi
- Swedish Lapland: Land Of The Eight Seasons By Tobias Hägg
- Sirens: Amazing Seascape Photography By Rachael Talibart
You can find Henri Prestes on the Web:
All the pictures in this post are copyrighted to Henri Prestes. Their reproduction, even in part, is forbidden without the explicit approval of the rightful owners.