Spring is the best season to visit Japan. You will be surprised to see the beauty of its nature. It is full of blooming trees and that for sure is a breathtaking view. I photographed this mesmerizing season of cherry blossoming. It truly looks like a dream.
You can check oure previous related articles:
- Japanese Photographer Yin Ying Beautifully Captured Four Seasons In Kyoto
- Yuichi Yokota Amazingly Captured While Tokyo Covered By Heavy Snow
- Memories Of Japan: Travel Photographs By Ying Yin
- In Bloom: Japan Street Photography Series By Dmitry Stepanenko
- Junichi Hakoyama – Inspiring Street Photographer from Japan
About Hidenobu Suzuki
My photographs are like Japanese paintings. Japanese have been expressing emotions and spiritual feelings through the landscape for hundreds of years.
I hope my landscape photography can heal people and lead them to harmony. I challenge myself to capture emotions with my camera and convey peace and tranquility to people that will stay in their mind.
You can find Hidenobu Suzuki on the Web:
All the pictures in this post are copyrighted to Hidenobu Suzuki. Their reproduction, even in part, is forbidden without the explicit approval of the rightful owners.