Every bit of art is an ongoing and ever learning process. Photography doesn’t bother to fail or fall away from this plot. A Successful artist is a constant learner, learning from his previous mistakes and keeps experimenting with new stuff, thereby inducing and accepting new ideas and the obvious truth.
Here in this article, we submit you a grand collection of ideas and tips from grand masters of photography on their favorite subject “Photo Journalism”
Photo Journalism – Its not an easy platform to contribute or grow as a photographer. It does require lots of perseverance, self realization and a definite mindset to change the world with your photograph. As we all know not many has succeeded, and for many professionals its yet a long journey.
But I am sure this post is going to be tasteful and an eye opener for many photojournalists or aspirants.
Kindly Bookmark it.
In this article Ben Gurr talking about how to use equipment, backgrounds, photo enhancing and more about Photojournalism.
In this article 35 Magnum photographers shared their tips for aspiring and young photograhers. Dont miss to check this amazing article.
I would love to recommend this article. They discuss about how photojournalists involves inside a community, how they see the things, visit amazing places and more.
Very good tips for Photojournalists like A lone wolf orientation, Flexible with Family, Immovable faith on images, Fearless, Fast and Decisive, Ability to Self-Edit and many more valuable advises.
This article is for those of you trying to sharpen your photography skills enough to break into the field of photojournalism.
Zoriah is an award-winning photojournalist whose work has been featured in some of the world’s most prestigious galleries and publications. In this article, he is explaining “How to Become a Photojournalist”.
Very nice article on Chicago Tribune about Photojournalists love to hear.
If you’re an aspiring photojournalist, or fan of documentary photography, you’ll find our top tips invaluable. Telling real-life stories through pictures is a specialist skill.
Photojournalist’s Interviews in 121clicks.com
- Interview With Photojournalist Altaf Qadri
- Interview With Documentary Photographer GMB Akash
- Interview With Documentary Photographer Robin Hammond
- Interview With Documentary Photographer Sanjit Das
- Interview With Travel And Documentary Photographer Jeremy Horner
- Interview With Chirodeep Chaudhuri
- Interview With Documentary Photographer M R Hasan
- Interview With Photojournalist William DeShazer
- Interview With Documentary Photographer And Story Teller Ryan Lobo
Inspiring Books about Photojournalism
- Photojournalism: The Professionals’ Approach
- Photojournalism: 150 Years of Outstanding Press Photography
- Associated Press Guide to Photojournalism (Associated Press Handbooks)
- Photography as Activism: Images for Social Change
- Photojournalism and Today’s News: Creating Visual Reality (Wiley Desktop Editions)
- Truth Needs No Ally: Inside Photojournalism
- The World’s Top Photographers: Photojournalism: And the Stories Behind Their Greatest Images
Amazing Photo Stories for your reference
- 15 Heart Touching Documentary Photo Stories
- 10 Soulful Documentary Photography Stories
- 15 Unseen Powerful Documentary Photography Stories
- 15 Powerful Documentary Photography Stories
- Hell Beneath Earth – Jharia Coal Mines By Sanjit Das
- Photo Story – Where Earth Turns Into Gold By Theo Erbenius
- Photo Story – Pollywood’s Last Gasp By Zackary Canepari
- Photo Story – Salt By Mohammad Rakibul Hasan
- Kuakata – The Epitome Of Human Resilience By Mohammad Moniruzzaman