Some most admirable countryside photographs comes from this enchanting country. There is some splendid amount of variety and mass within various cultural aspects, which got to offer more than enough for the land rich in artists and photographers too. People at their workplace, some ordinary day to day routine segments of life all made into some exquisite piece of artistic photograph.
Bangladesh is a small and beautiful asian country bordered by India and Burma and by the Bay of Bengal to the south. The capital is Dhaka, located in central Bangladesh. Other major cities include Chittagong, Khulna, Rajshahi, Sylhet, Barisal, Bogra, Comilla, Mymensingh and Rangpur. Bangladesh is small in area, but quite rich in heritage with numerous historical and archeological sites. It has the longest natural unbroken sea beach and five World Heritage Sites.
Please check our earlier Inspiring Gallery about Beautiful Bangladesh.
I personally love Bangladesh Photographers work and I really admire about their country and culture. You can find some of Bangladesh Photographers work in 121 Clicks.
- Interview with GMB Akash
- Interview with M R Hasan
- Showcase of Kamrul Hasan
- Showcase of Mohammad Moniruzzaman
- Showcase of Pronov Ghosh
- Showcase of Aftab Uzzaman
- Showcase of Sadia Rahman
- Showcase of Pranabesh Das
- Showcase of Md. Khalid Rayhan Shawon
- Showcase of Ata Mohammad Adnan
- Showcase of Nayeem Kalam
All photos are linked and lead to the sources from which they were taken. Please feel free to explore further works of these photographers on their collections or their personal sites.
Don’t miss to check our previous interesting Photo Galleries:
- 35 Must See Creative Examples Of Still Life Photography
- 40 Beautiful and Sublime Portraits Of Kids
- Beautiful Flower Photography – A Nature Treat
- 35 Absolutely Stunning Colorful Fine Art Portraits
- 35 Fascinating Pictures Of Bird Photography