A street photographer living in Istanbul, Turkey. Started photography in 2011 at IFSAK (Istanbul Photography and Cinema Amateurs’ Club) with basic photography workshop and member since 2011. Also, member of SSS (Sille Art Gallery) since 2014. Completed Photography & Camera Operation program at Eskisehir Anadolu University in 2013. Has AFIAP (Artist FIAP) title of FIAP since 2014.
Winner of numerous awards and acceptances at international photography competitions such as:
- 2013, National Geographic Turkey competition, 1st. Place at “Sharing” theme
- 2014, Sony World Photo Organization (WPO), 2nd. Place at National Awards
- 2015, National Geographic Turkey competition, 2nd. Place at “Location” theme
- 2015, August National Geographic Turkey Magazine, one of her photographs was published at the additional booklet
- 2015, IPA International Photography Awards, Honorary Mention at People\Portrait theme
- 2018, Holy Shrine – Imam Hussein 1st. Place
- 2018, IPA International Photography Awards, Honorary Mention at Editorial\Environmental theme
- 2019 Turkey Aydın Governorship Photography Contestequivalent prize
- 2019 Turkey Eskişehir Chamber of Commerce photo contest 2nd prize
You can find Fatma Şule Demir on the Web:
All the pictures in this post are copyrighted Fatma Şule Demir. Their reproduction, even in part, is forbidden without the explicit approval of the rightful owners.