I chanced upon photography after I became a mother myself and the one thing I always missed was that I had no one to take a picture of me with my daughter. Something special… something that spoke of what we share. That feeling inspired me and so when I took the camera I decided to depict motherhood in its many forms through my work.
Now wherever I travel in the world, I make sure to photograph mothers everywhere. I call it my “motherhood project”. The one thing that runs through all of my motherhood shoots is that I don’t have to ever pose the mothers. I just ask them to hold their child and it is simply magical what emotions are reflected in every frame.
There is something so truly magical about the love of a mother and her child.
You can find Sujata Setia on the Web:
Don’t miss to check these articles:
- Sweet Photographs Of Kids With Animals That Might Make Your Heart Melt A Bit
- Photographer Sujata Setia Captured This Couple In Their 90s To Show What True Love Looks Like
- Elena Shumilova: Russian Mother Takes Amazing Portraits Of Her Two Kids With Animals
- Most Beautiful Photos Of Kids And Barnyard Animals By Phillip Haumesser
- Elena Karneeva – Shoots kids with animals in a most unbelievable way