When I search for something on Youtube, I found this video and an amazing explanation about Vincent Van Gogh’s The Starry Night Painting painting in fifteen minutes. There are brilliant series of videos from this Youtube Channel called “The Great Art Explained”. Do visit the channel and explore other videos. Hope you will enjoy it.
Don’t miss to check:
- 25 Paintings Every Photographer Must Study
- Classical Indian Paintings by Raja Ravi Varma
- Classical Paintings by Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn
- Classical Street Paintings By Petrus Van Schendel
- The Great Explanation Of Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa Painting
About The Starry Night Painting
The Starry Night is an oil-on-canvas painting by the Dutch Post-Impressionist painter Vincent van Gogh. Painted in June 1889, it depicts the view from the east-facing window of his asylum room at Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, just before sunrise, with the addition of an imaginary village.
It has been in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York City since 1941, acquired through the Lillie P. Bliss Bequest. Widely regarded as Van Gogh’s magnum opus, The Starry Night is one of the most recognized paintings in Western art.