If you have DSLR camera, this tutorial you will learn about how to clean your DSLR camera sensor and mirror. We are sharing this helpful video tutorial from PhotographersOnUTube Channel. Watch and Enjoy.
Watch the Video
In this video you’ll learn how to clean your DSLR mirror and how to clean your DSLR sensor. You’re going to need a dslr cleaning kit to clean your DSLR and clean your lens.
Equipment used in this video:
- DSLR – Nikon D7000 and Nikon D600
- Lenses Tamron 24-70 f2.8 VC Nikon 50mm 1.8G
- Cleaning Kit : GOJA DSLR Cleaning kit
Please check our previous Photography Videos posts:
- 6 Amazing DIY Photography Gifts For The Great Holidays
- Photography Composition Basics – Know About The Rule Of Thirds and more
- Make Your Digital Images Look Like Film – Lightroom Tutorial For Beginners
- Understanding Your Camera’s Histogram – Video Tutorial For Beginners
- 5 Reasons Why You Need A 50mm Lens With An Interesting Street Walk
Very informative. Thank you.