Here are 10 useful and inspiring videos for beginners to improve their photography in this lockdown period. We have shared the videos about basics like how to set Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, Exposure, etc. Also, we have shared what type of photography mistakes beginners will make. There are videos explaining about metering modes, composition in photography, a different type of lenses, mobile photography tips and DIY tips.
I hope you guys will like these useful videos. We will meet another interesting list in our next article. Stay Safe.
#1 Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, & Light Explained-Understanding Exposure & Camera Settings
#2 Beginner Photography Mistakes and How to Solve Them!
#3 How to find your lens’s sharpest aperture?
#4 Top 10 Composition Tips
#5 Be a Better Photographer in 45 mins
#6 50mm vs 35mm vs 28mm – Best Street Photography Lens
#7 6 Mobile Photography Tips You Must Know
#8 How to Get Perfect Exposures in One Shot
#9 Understanding The 3 Primary Metering Modes
#10 DIY Photo Filters you can make at home
Please check other Lockdown Series Articles here:
- Inspiring Master Videos Every Photographer Should Watch – Part1
- Inspiring Master Videos Every Photographer Should Watch – Part2
- 25 Amazing Photo Stories That Will Inspire You in Lockdown
- 40 Inspiring Movies Every Photographer Should watch
- 25 Paintings Every Photographer Must Study