Here we are sharing an amazing video tutorial about Camera Settings from Phlearn. This video provides in-depth detailed information about Camera Settings and more. Hope you will enjoy this tutorial.
Here are the list of questions answered in the below video by Aaron Nace:
- What is the difference between the different metering modes and how do you use them in different situations?
- What is bracketing and what are some of the ways we can use it effectively?
- Should we always shoot in RAW format or JPEG once in a while? What are the benefits we can get if we did?
- What is ISO function on DSLR Camera? What is the difference between SLR and DSLR?
- When should and shouldn’t I use the In-Camera light meter?
- How do i use auto-focus in the right way?
- I tried to remove the lowpass filter from my Canon 5D Mark III and now it does not work anymore. What do I do?
- Can you explain how exposure works? I noticed that changing my exposure settings changes my other camera settings too and I don’t know why?
- What setting is best for avoiding noise & grain in photos of medium to low light settings? Or is shutter speed a more important factor than ISO?
- What does Back Light Illumination (BLC) mean? I observed that it makes the image brighter. But, can’t I do that with manual exposure?
Watch the Video
Please check our previous Photography Videos posts:
- How To Take Miniature Photographs – Video Tutorial & Inspiration
- 5 Photography Composition Techniques To Improve Your Photography
- How To Take Double Exposure Photographs – Tips & Inspiration
- Photography Composition Basics – Know About The Rule Of Thirds, Symmetry, Repetition And Rhythm
- 3 Ultimate Ebooks To Improve Your Travel Photography