I’ve always loved Toiletpaper magazine and the work of artist Maurizio Cattelan and photographer Pierpaolo Ferrari. Their image of the soap with a bite out of it has always stuck with me – simple and beautiful but gag-inducing. This project of things you’d rather not put in your mouth evolved from there to the Hairsicle… and from there to many other iterations. This series also includes suggestions from Instagram – boy did they deliver on ideas for this.
You can check previous related articles:
- Yellow Girl: The Little Character Interacts With The Macro World By Vimal Chandran
- Tiny Worlds From Everyday Objects And Mini Figurines By Péter Csákvári
- Blunt Umbrellas: Beautiful Drone Series By Petra Leary
- Escape: A Sense Of Relief From Everyday Life By Fang Tong
- Memories Of Japan: Travel Photographs By Ying Yin
You can find Danny Eastwood on the Web:
All the pictures in this post are copyrighted Danny Eastwood. Their reproduction, even in part, is forbidden without the explicit approval of the rightful owners.