When it comes to the pursuit of success, how hard does one push himself to the brink of morality, ethics or does he/she even cross that thin line to achieve success in their photographic career. This video is a tale of such an aspirant, his drive of hunger for success and fame but how ethical is this.
The moral decision here would be to save the humanity rather than trying to shoot an award winning picture. The message in this video in very clear & it goes to photographers of all genres, be it street or wildlife. Are we crossing our limits a bit narrow ?
The answer lies within you.
Please check our previous Photography Videos posts:
- 15 Most Inspiring TED Talks On Photography
- Conversation with the Masters of Photography – Part 1
- Inspiring Video Talks of Steve McCurry
- Behind the Scenes – Interesting Photography Videos
- 10 Interesting Videos which I really liked
- 10 Documentary Videos every photographer must watch
- 10 Documentary Videos for Inspiration