I was watching this video again and again from last 2 days, hope you guys will get more inspiration from this master of photography.
Henri Cartier-Bresson is considered to be the father of modern photojournalism. His style of “street photography” using small format cameras still influences photographers to this day. I am not sure, the background voice is from Bresson. But you can enjoy these amazing words and photographs from this master. Please share your thoughts in comment section.
Please check our previous Photography Videos posts:
- 15 Most Inspiring TED Talks On Photography
- Conversation with the Masters of Photography – Part 1
- Inspiring Video Talks of Steve McCurry
- Behind the Scenes – Interesting Photography Videos
- 10 Interesting Videos which I really liked
- 10 Documentary Videos every photographer must watch
- 10 Documentary Videos for Inspiration