They are seemingly unconnected stories, spontaneous encounters, shapes, colors and capricious textures, which play, talk and intertwine, showing us a new and subjective perspective of a whole. A third plane generated by our visual perception, which tells us scenes with our own identity, our lives, our cities and, ultimately, ourselves.
- PhotoAlicante 2017. Photowall II. Alicante. (Spain). Awared.
- Slideluck Barcelona XI. Barcelona. (Spain). Awared.
- Centro Andaluz de la Fotografía. ‘ProyectaFotografía 2017’. Almería. (Spain). Awared.
- Magnum Photography Awards 2017. New York. (USA). Editors Picks’ Selection.
- LensCulture Street Photography Awards 2017. París. (France). Editors Picks’ Selection.
- Slideluck London ON. Ontario. 2017. (Canada). Awared.
- Photography Grant 2017. Londres. (UK). Nominee Award.
- LensCulture Exposure Awards 2018. París. (France). Editors Picks’ Selection.
- Slideluck Miami III. Miami (USA). Exhibition in Art BAsel 2017. Awared.
- ND Awards 2017. Honorable Mention Award. (UK).
- Chromatic Awards 2017. Honorable Mention Award. (USA)
About Cristóbal Carretero Cassinello
Cristóbal Carreterto Cassinello, photographer, graphic designer, web designer, professor of economics, expert in financial excel and professor of advanced office automation. Passionate about photography and design, for more than 20 years in the advertising graphic sector, he is the founder of the design and training studio for companies: Kritodesign | Graphic & Web Design Studio.
Statement: As an photographer I use photography to capture beauty, detail and unique moments of our daily life and existence; also to surprise and play with the spectator, questioning the prism with which he observes the reality of things. Photography tells us and helps us to understand our relationship with the world through our own narrative and visual language.
You can find Cristóbal Carretero Cassinello on the Web :
All the pictures in this post are copyrighted Cristóbal Carretero Cassinello. Their reproduction, even in part, is forbidden without the explicit approval of the rightful owners.