Still Photography is a matter of lighting and arrange a group of objects in creative way. The still life photographer makes pictures rather than takes them. Still life photographer should have more creative skills in Composition, Lighting, mood and post processing techniques.
You may be interested in the following related posts:
- A Big Smile – Awesome Examples of Smiling Portraits
- Silhouette Photography – 50 Beautiful and Stunning Examples
- Street Photography – An Incredible Examples
- Beautiful Examples of Fashion Photography
- Heart Touching Examples of Documentary Photography
Below we present 50 stunning examples of Still Life Photography. All photos are linked and lead to the sources from which they were taken. Please feel free to explore further works of these photographers on their collections or their personal sites.
Like the article? Be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed, follow us on Twitter and Facebook to stay up on recent content.
Great Photographs. Inspiring.
stunning and inspiring
Wonderful ideas …
Wonderful and creative……….
It is indeed stunning…Mind blowing…
so nice ideas and great composition,technique
Great work here. Keep it up.