I’ve wanted to go to Japan ever since I was a child. Its culture, nature, and architecture – I always thought those were absolutely beautiful.
In 2018, I was finally able to fulfill my childhood dream and let myself get consumed by this marvelous country. I must admit when I stepped out of the Tokyo Train station I could not stop myself from tearing up because the desire that I have been holding for the past 20 years was finally within my grasp.
Dream World is a Street/Urban Photography series that acts as a personal journal during my stay. While I documented everything I saw and experienced, I used specific developing techniques with Color to represent the Emotional state I was fulfilling this Dream. The Dream World, the act of fulfilling my oldest desire and the magical experience that I will never forget.
You can check previous related articles:
- Light And Its Form Of Absence: Architecture Photography By Andres Gallardo Albajar
- Urban Geometry: Amazing Architecture Photography Of Seoul By Andrés Gallardo Albajar
- Berlin Love: Minimalist Architecture Photography By Simone Hutsch
- International Photography Awards (IPA) 2020 – Architecture Winners
- Stunning Alien Architecture Captured By Spanish Photographer Al Mefer
You can find Anthony Presley on the Web:
All the pictures in this post are copyrighted to Anthony Presley. Their reproduction, even in part, is forbidden without the explicit approval of the rightful owners.