One of the greatest photographers of our time is given the last roll of Kodachrome and let us watch Steve McCurry as he slowly starts to shoot people of his own choice. Each picture is so valuable and this thirty minutes video shows us how that was done.
Watch this amazing video and inspire yourself.
Please check our previous Photography Videos posts:
- 15 Most Inspiring TED Talks On Photography
- Conversation with the Masters of Photography – Part 1
- Inspiring Video Talks of Steve McCurry
- Behind the Scenes – Interesting Photography Videos
- 10 Interesting Videos which I really liked
- 10 Documentary Videos every photographer must watch
- 10 Documentary Videos for Inspiration