Legendary director and the pioneer of Indian cinema Satyajit Ray speaks about Master photographer Henri Cartier Bresson, how he influenced on him in his first film Pather Panchali. Ray speaks about each and every frame which brought such great understanding for him to go about film making and photography. Such great talents and inspirational personalities comes close in their own lives. Watch this rarest video.
Few shots from Pather Panchali
Please check our previous Photography Videos posts:
- 15 Most Inspiring TED Talks On Photography
- Conversation with the Masters of Photography – Part 1
- Inspiring Video Talks of Steve McCurry
- Behind the Scenes – Interesting Photography Videos
- 10 Interesting Videos which I really liked
- 10 Documentary Videos every photographer must watch
- 10 Documentary Videos for Inspiration
The legendary cinematographer Subrata Mitra who photographed this movie was also heavily influenced by Henri Cartier-Bresson..