Here we have collected some very useful Photography Cheat Sheets. I am sure, these diagrams will be very useful for beginners and amateur photographers.
Click on the pictures for enlarged view.
Exploring Your Camera’s Manual Settings
Prim Canon Lenses – Focal Lengths
How to Hold a Camera
Exposure Photography Cheat Sheet
Advanced Photography Lighting Techniques
10 Wedding Shots Every Bridge Wants
Photographer’s Tips and Tricks for Weddings
Understanding Metring and Exposure
Exposure Guide – Road to Photography
Three ways to affect depth of field
The Camera Settings Cheat Sheet
Macro Lenses: How much magnification do you need?
Maximize your Manual Mode
Backlight and Sunlight – Lighting Basics
DSLR Camera Controls
Portrait Lighting Cheat Sheet
Light Falloff Cheat Sheet
Landscape Photography Quick Reference Guide
Shooting Indoors with Natural Light
Make Sense of Shooting Modes
Which Lenses can you use
How To Take Pictures Like A Pro!
Know Your Rights As A Photographer
More Photography Tips and Tutorial Articles:
- 10 Hidden Gems You Should Know In Lightroom 5
- Lightroom Tutorial for Beginners: Working with Skies Using Graduated Filter
- Lightroom Tutorial For Beginners: Tips For Street Photography
- Lightroom Tutorial For Beginners: Backlit Portrait Editing
- Digital Photo Retouching: Beauty, Fashion & Portrait Photography EBook By Julia Kuzmenko McKim