I am a Kolkata Based Visual Storyteller and Photojournalist. I love to capture every little emotion through my lens. The ever-flowing stream of human emotions has had always moved me from inside. For me, raw emotions are much alluring than any other power or construct. I believe that every frame is not just a painting; it always conveys a story- Stories of emotions.
I completed my graduation from the Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Jadavpur University and then I tried to build my career in Pharmaceutical Corporate Sector. Soon I realized that it was not my cup of tea and from the year 2016 I stepped into the world of Photography.
For me Photography is not only a hobby or Passion, It’s a part of Politics…Its Mirror of Human life and their Emotions.
- Finalist, Lensculture Street Photography Awards 2018
- Shortlisted in The Hindu Photojournalism Award 2019
- 2nd Position, Polyphony International Photo festival by Belur Ramkrishna Math and Mission
- Contributing Artist and Finalist, Kolkata International Photography Festival 2019
- Finalist, Because I was There-2, an Indo-Bangladesh Photography Exhibition organized by NPC & Fotojajs
- Contributing Artist. The Kolkata Festival (Along with Ed Kashi & Others)
- Publication in 121clicks & more.
You can find Subhajit Naskar on the Web:
All the pictures in this post are copyrighted Subhajit Naskar. Their reproduction, even in part, is forbidden without the explicit approval of the rightful owners.