Here are the collections of beautiful landscapes captured by photographer Florian Delalee. The locations of these photographs are:
- 8000 meters submit of Himalaya – Tibet
- Mesmerizing multi-colored rice fields in Yuanyang – Yunnan
- Altay Valley- Xinjiang
- Ghost Town in Urho – Xinjiang
- Longsheng rice terraces – Guangxi
- Kanas emerald lake – Xinjiang
Florian Delalee is born in France and living in Shanghai, he likes to go on adventures in remote places around Asia to discover a new place and share travel, landscape, and portrait photography. In 2009 after the first trip to Shanghai, his former boss gave him an opportunity to buy his first DSLR and he is been taking pictures ever since.
You can check previous articles from Florian Delalee:
- Red Forest: Autumn In Anhui – Aerial Photography By Florian Delalee
- Kanas, Heavenly Wonderland: Beautiful Landscape Photography By Florian Delalee
- Tiantouzhai Village – Landscape Terrace Series by Florian Delalee
- Hui Villages: An Ancient Architecture Wonder By Florian Delalee
You can find Florian Delalee on the Web:
All the pictures in this post are copyrighted to Florian Delalee. Their reproduction, even in part, is forbidden without the explicit approval of the rightful owners.