Lights and its Form of Absence is a collection of images gathered during the last years featuring light and shadows as main elements. For this series, I decided to convert these images into black and white to better highlight the contrast between the two key elements in photography. Cities such as Paris, Seoul, Tallinn, Tartu, Alicante, Milano, and Huesca are featured in this series.
Andrés Gallardo Albajar is a self-taught photographer from Spain, living in Estonia at the moment. He got his first camera in 2012, and photography has been his passion ever since. You can check more work on his website.
You can check previous related articles:
- Urban Geometry: Amazing Architecture Photography Of Seoul By Andrés Gallardo Albajar
- Berlin Love: Minimalist Architecture Photography By Simone Hutsch
- International Photography Awards (IPA) 2020 – Architecture Winners
- Stunning Alien Architecture Captured By Spanish Photographer Al Mefer
- Integral lens – Photo Series About Contemporary Architecture By Pygmalion Karatzas
You can find Andrés Gallardo Albajar on the Web:
All the pictures in this post are copyrighted to Andrés Gallardo Albajar. Their reproduction, even in part, is forbidden without the explicit approval of the rightful owners.