The Color Yellow stands for happiness, enlightenment, positive and energy. The word “yellow” comes from the Old English geolu, geolwe, meaning “yellow, yellowish”, derived from the Proto-Germanic word gelwaz. Yellow is a most visible and vibrant color, people get more attention to this color since we are using for caution. Psychologically the color yellow is most fatiguing to the eye, because of the amount of light that is reflected.
You may be interested in the following related posts:
- Feel The Blue – Refreshing Examples Of Color Blue In Photography
- Feel The Color – Inspiring Examples Of Red Color Photography
- Festival Of Colors – Stunning Holi Photographs
- Colorful India – Independence Day Special
- Portrait Photography – A Colorful Collection
- Royal Rajasthan – A Colorful Paradise For Photographers
Yellow is the most interesting color for photography. It gives freshness to the subject and frame. Here we’ve put together a collection of Inspiring Examples of Yellow Color Photography. All photos are linked and lead to the sources from which they were taken. Please feel free to explore further works of these photographers on their collections or their personal sites.
el color amarillo ahora me gusta mucho mas-disfruté enormemente estas fotos-