Here is the Part 2 of Environmental Portraits Collection. Please check our Part 1 here.
An Environment is something which is totally integrated with the physical and biological factors along with their own chemical interactions which further forms to serve any form of living. So what does it have to do with the word Environmental Portrait – in simpler terms any portrait which gets us to know about the life terms, their physical and biological interactions with the local ecology, showing their nativity can be called as an Environmental Portrait.
All photos are linked and lead to the sources from which they were taken. Please feel free to explore further works of these photographers on their collections or their personal sites.
Don’t miss to check our previous Street Photography Photo Galleries:
- 3 Ultimate Ebooks To Improve Your Travel Photographyr
- Kolkata – The Absolute Paradise For Street Photographers
- Inspiring Travel Photography By Anne Petitfils
- 5 Most Popular Compact Cameras For Travel Photography
- David Lazar – Passionate & Admirable Travel Photographer From Australia