Often, the weather in the Arctic lands can be rainy, cloudy, or snowy. I love to capture the best of these weather conditions and the elements in these kinds of landscapes. The pure magic of the arctic lands can be felt during blue hour or on a snowy day. Observing the artistic three-dimensionality of the ice or the wild movement of the waves in the sea, I always can find inspiration for new points of view to accentuate the dark beauty of nature.
Another magical situation is when the landscape is illuminated by the moonlight which makes the contrast stronger; in night it’s possible to capture amazing tonalities of blue.
You can check previous related articles:
- Trees of Namibia: Beautiful Photographs by Isabella Tabacchi
- Swedish Lapland: Land Of The Eight Seasons By Tobias Hägg
- Sirens: Amazing Seascape Photography By Rachael Talibart
- Colors of the Alps: Beautiful Landscape Photography By Kevin Krautgartner
- Dolomites In Winter: Amazing Landscape Photography By Martin Peintner
You can find Isabella Tabacchi on the Web:
All the pictures in this post are copyrighted Isabella Tabacchi. Their reproduction, even in part, is forbidden without the explicit approval of the rightful owners.