Going by our standards, and when you already know that the great pictures could not be done with a simple point and shoot. Its high time you jump to a DSLR(Digital single lens reflex). Considering you have already made yourself ready to fetch one, what should one expect from it?
- Better picture quality – a way better sensor than your old point and shoot
- Higher Image Resolution which really tends to count
- More frames per second
- Higher ISO – low light sensitivity
and above all you tend feel professional when you have one!
So what so ever, here we bring you a fantastic list of 5 Cameras every beginner would love to get his/her hands on! Easily affordable, with great professional feautures making you to get into the likes of Professional Photographer!
Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital Camera and 18-55mm IS II Lens Kit
- 12.2 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed.
- ISO 100 – 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light.
- Improved EOS HD Movie mode with expanded recording and with in-camera video editing options.
- High speed, reliable 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point.
- Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures.
Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS II Lens and EOS HD Movie Mode (Black)
Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm NIKKOR VR Lens
- 14.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor; 3-inch monitor with One-Touch Live View shooting and movie capture
- Includes 3x 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR VR Image Stabilization lens
- Full 1080p HD Cinematic Video with full-time autofocus and sound
- Easy-To-Use Nikon Guide Mode with intuitive controls and on-board assistance
Nikon D3100 14.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens
Sony Alpha SLT-A37 DSLR Digital Camera
- 16.1 megapixels with Sony’s Exmor HD APS sensor
- Translucent Mirror Technology accelerates AF performance
- 1080/60i/24p Full AVCHD or 1080/30p MP4 movies
Sony Alpha SLT-A37K 16.1 MP Exmor APS HD CMOS Sensor DSLR with Translucent Mirror Technology and 18-55mm Lens (Black)
Panasonic 16 MP Digital SLR with Touchscreen
- 16-megapixel compact mirrorless system; Micro Four Thirds format camera
- Kit includes 14-42mm Lumix f/3.5-5.6 lens; capture high-quality photos in 3D with optional lens
- 3.0-inch free-angle LCD with touch control; new Pinpoint AF feature
- 1080/60i HD video capability in AVCHD format; Venus Engine FHD enables Intelligent Resolution technology
- Intelligent Auto and Intelligent Auto Plus (iA, iA+); more burst shooting options; new Photo Style Mode
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G3 16 MP Micro Four-Thirds Interchangeable Lens Camera with 3-Inch Free-Angle Touch-Screen LCD and 14-42mm Lumix G VARIO f/3.5-5.6 Lens
Olympus PEN Mini E-PM1 12.3 MP Digital Camera kit with 14-42mm II Lens
- 12.3 MP with 3.0″ LCD Screen
- Fast Shutter Response. Never miss a shot again with the E-PM1’s Fast Shutter Response time of less than 60 milliseconds. The TruePic VI feature allows for reduced shot-to-shot time by shortening the black-out time between shots.
- Professional Audio Sound Capture. Take Videos that are able to capture uncompressed CD-quality 16bit/44.1kHz Linear PCM stereo recording or AC3 Dolby Digital audio.
- Face Detection with Eye Detect
- Full 1080 HD Video Shoot up to 29 minutes of 1080 60i HD Video and stereo sound in either AVCHD or AVI formats. A Direct HD Movie Button switches you from still to movie mode with just the press of a button.
Olympus PEN Mini E-PM1 12.3 MP Digital Camera kit with 14-42mm II Lens (Pink) + Olympus M.zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 R Camera Lens (Silver) + LEXSpeed 32GB SDHC Memory Card + Extra PS-BLS1 Battery + Lowepro Deluxe Camera Bag + 2pc Multi-Coated Essential Filter Kit + Flexpod
Once you have bought a DSLR, one year from then you will spend twice the amount of it into lenses. You carry it wherever you go – yes you are already addicted!
Why I can’t see any Pentax cameras?
panasonic is not a DSLR.. it`s a mirrorless camera..
How come Nikon D5100 is not in the list….
Canon 550d is not good for beginners??