Here are the 10 Best & Most Popular Compact Cameras In 2015.
The thrill of control. The passion for shooting. First, photographers had to be a master of their camera to produce great work. Then, anyone could become a photographer thanks to advances in technology. Now, a camera has been created that leaves all the control in the hands of the photographer, but backs it up with advanced technology. The FUJIFILM X100T. Packed with new features such as the world’s first electronic rangefinder – a high-quality fusion of optics and electronics – and the Classic Chrome mode, offering the simulation of a classic film style, photographers can combine their passion for shooting with the thrill of controlling their camera once more.
- APS-C 16.3MP X-Trans CMOS II Sensor w/ EXR Processor II
- Newly developed Electronic Viewfinder allows for highly accurate manual focus (ERF)
- NEW Electronic Shutter 1/32000 sec.
- New Classic Chrome Mode expands Film Simulation Modes to 11 modes
- Full HD Movies – 60fps, 50fps, 30fps, 25fps, 24pfs with exposure adjustment
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV
Introducing the world’s first 1” (1.0-type) stacked CMOS image sensor with DRAM chip and a blazingly fast shutter speed of up to 1/32000. This new Exmor RS sensor not only enhances efficiency and speed of A/D conversion through its stacked structure with more circuit sections; it also realizes over five times faster readout speed of the previous RX100 III
- World’s first1 20.1 MP 1″ Exmor RS stacked back illuminated CMOS, High resolution 4K movie recording with direct pixel readout and no pixel binning, Super slow-motion movie3 HFR (High frame rate) up to 960 fps (40x)
- Super-speed Anti-Distortion Shutter at max. 1/32000 sec. up to 16fps, Bright F1.8- F2.8 ZEISS Vario-Sonar T* lens (24-70mm), Fast Intelligent AF thanks to the new Exmor RS CMOS sensor
- Retractable XGA OLED Tru-Finer viewfinder and Sharp 3″ multi-angle LCD, Simple connectivity to smartphones via Wi-Fi and NFC w/ camera apps, Dual record of 16.8MP photos while shooting movie w/ auto settings
- Enhanced pro-video functions and NTSC switchable
Ricoh GR II
Building upon an award winning series, the RICOH GR II categorically redesigns the digital compact camera with its newly developed wide-angle lens and 16-megapixel APS-C size image sensor, all built into one of the smallest bodies in its class. Not only does the GR feature a larger sensor, its anti-aliasing filter-less design and fast 28mm equivalent F2.8 lens make for incredible, high-sensitivity, professional-grade imagery. In addition to high-speed autofocus improvements and onboard Wi-Fi compatibility, enjoy DSLR-like handling and functionality with full 1080 HD video capture capabilities. Whether you’re looking for a second body to count on as a trusty sidekick, or simply want big pictures from a small camera, the GR II will redefine your photography.
- 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS image sensor with a compact body made of lightweight magnesium alloy
- The GR II comes equipped with Wi-Fi functions for wireless connection with mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. It is also compatible with NFC (Near Field Communication) functions for easy pairing with mobile devices
- The advanced GR ENGINE V imaging engine offers high-sensitivity shooting with minimal noise and the GR II’s anti-aliasing filter-less design produces supremely high resolution, color-rich images.
- Capture both JPG and open-standard DNG RAW images. The GR II offers a variety of computer-free image processing functions, including in-body RAW-data development to output JPEG format files.
- Capture full HD video in widescreen 1080p resolution with h.264 compression @ 30 frames per second. The Autofocus system remains active with movement as the camera continuously focuses subjects in the center of its angle of view.
Panasonic Lumix FZ1000
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ1000 Digital Camera is a bridge-style point-and-shoot camera featuring a large 20.1MP 1″ High Sensitivity MOS sensor and Venus Engine image processor to enable high-resolution 4K QFHD video recording and rich still shooting up to 50 fps. The image sensor affords notable sensitivity, to an expandable ISO 25600, with a high signal-to-noise ratio for a cleaner image quality with reduced image noise. Designed for effective hybrid photo and video recording performance, the 4K output can also be used to permit in-camera 8MP screen grabs from video files for simplified multimedia output.
- 4K QFHD 30p video with hybrid 8MP post capture
- Large 1-inch 20.1MP MOS sensor for amazing defocus control
- Bright Leica DC Lens 25-400mm F2.8-4.0
- Super-fast LUMIX DFD focusing technology
- Integrated smartphone WiFi for remote imaging control
Nikon Coolpix P900
The spectacular zoom power of the COOLPIX P900 will take your breath away with every ounce of its 24-2000mm optical zoom. Advanced amatuer photographers will dive into the DSLR-like PSAM mode dial creating dynamic photographs and videos. The style of the camera offers a familiar grip, alongside a Vari-Angle display and high-resolution Electronic Viewfinder. Both photos and videos are smooth and highly detailed benefitting from a full 5.0 stops of Dual Detect Optical VR. Capture up to 360 shots on a single charge of the amazing long-life battery.
- 83x Optical Zoom, 166x Dynamic Fine Zoom super telephoto lens with Dual Detect Optical VR
- 16 MP CMOS image sensor
- Full manual exposure control
- Swiveling Vari-angle display and high-resolution eye-level viewfinder
- Built in Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC) for instant sharing
Olympus Stylus Tough TG-860
Olympus TG-860 Tough Waterproof Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD Waterproof to 50 ft., Shockproof to 7 ft., Freeze proof to 14 degrees F, Crushproof to 220 LBF 21mm Ultra-wide lens with 5x optical zoom & 180 degree tilting LCD Sportcam mode (60p movies, High-Speed movies, Time-Lapse movies) Art Filters and in-camera sweep panorama capabilities Built in Wi-Fi & GPS
- Waterproof to 50 ft., Shockproof to 7 ft., Freeze proof to 14 degrees F, Crushproof to 220 LBF
- 21mm Ultra-wide lens with 5x optical zoom & 180 degree tilting LCD
- Sportcam mode (60p movies, High-Speed movies, Time-Lapse movies)
- Art Filters and in-camera sweep panorama capabilities
- Built in Wi-Fi & GPS
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100
Designed to inspire and expand the creative potential of every camera enthusiast, the LX 100 comes complete with an exciting range of advanced imaging features. It encourages direct, intuitive control with dedicated lens rings and dials, including aperture and control rings for precise zooming and focusing, as well as speed and exposure compensation dials.
- Legendary LUMIX LX Series with manual controls — Designed to Inspire Creativity
- Superior light capture with large, multi-aspect micro four thirds sensor
- Fast f1.7-2.8, 24-75mm, Leica DC zoom lens, for producing shallow depth of field (DOF) and out of focused, blur effect about the image subject
- Clear and stable framing thanks to eye-level EVF (2,764k-dot)
- Full hybrid photo experience with 30p 4K Ultra HD video and 4K photo mode. Please Refer User Manual before use.
Canon PowerShot G5 X
The first PowerShot G-Series camera to incorporate a full-featured 2.36 million dot electronic viewfinder, the amazing Canon PowerShot G5 X Wi-Fi Digital Camera. For photography in the glare of bright sunlight, recording Full HD 1080 Video in an auditorium and other situations where the lighting is difficult or using the 3.0″ Vari-angle LCD Touchscreen is inconvenient, the PowerShot G5 X’s electronic viewfinder helps enable unfettered operation.
- 1.0-inch, 20.2 Megapixel* High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with Canon’s powerful DIGIC 6 Image Processor creates the Canon HS SYSTEM for outstanding low-light performance up to ISO 12800, enhanced image quality and fast operation
- Convenient controls include an exposure compensation dial, front dial, control ring and control dial that helps provide for quick customization of shooting settings
- Multi-angle capacitive 3.0″ touch panel LCD with a screen resolution of 1.04 million dots for a sharp, clear display and easy operation and sharing
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video (60p/30p/24p options) for lifelike images and convenient playback on an HDTV via the HDMI output. Record at up to 60 frames per second for even more detailed, superb results in MP4 format
- Easily transfer images and videos to a compatible smartphone, tablet or Canon Connect Station CS100 device with built-in Wi-Fi and NFC capability, and share on social networking sites or view on an HDTV
- Shoot breathtaking images and video of the stars with Star Mode designed to better capture the brilliance and wonder of the night sky
Olympus Tough TG-4
Tough TG-4 takes all you can dish out and keeps shooting! Waterproof to depths of 50ft/15m, it’s perfect for snorkeling or battling the waves. TG-4’s robust construction is crushproof to 220lbf/100kgf, shockproof to 7ft/2.1m, and dustproof. And because TG-4 is freezeproof to 14°F/-10°C, even frigid conditions don’t faze it. From snowy slopes to coral reefs, this is the camera you can always keep with you.
- 4X wide-angle optical zoom with fast f2.0 high speed lens
- Waterproof to depths of 50 feet, Freeze proof to 14 degrees F, Shockproof to 7 feet, Crushproof to 220 lb.
- RAW capture, Live Composite, Underwater modes with Underwater HDR
- Wi-Fi / GPS / e. Compass
- 1080P HD video
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50
The new LUMIX ZS50 is the ultimate camera for any destination, with every feature built for the traveler in you. From architectural patterns to subtle color gradations in sunsets, the ZS50 makes it easy to capture every color and detail in any light, anywhere. And its slim, compact size makes it ideal for slipping into your pocket or a bag for quick, easy access.
- LUMIX 30X Travel Zoom Camera with Eye Viewfinder
- Enhanced low-light sensitivity for improved sharpness even without a flash
- Built-in eye viewfinder eliminates outdoor glare on sunny days