Landscape photography is a fantastic genre of photography not just for being there on different parts of the world, various colors, never ending abundance of nature with dramatic light all around the year. It has got lot to offer for any traveler, being a Landscape Photographer, one often attempts to capture the essence of the space with greatly surveying the landscape.
During the initial days of photography, people often gained inspiration from the paintings of great artists to be reciprocated into splendid Landscape Photographs. The Art of composition plays a definite role when one leans towards Landscape Photography.
Here in this article, we share some useful tutorials, tips and webpages of great importance relevant to Landscape Photography.
Don’t miss our previous posts about Landscape Photography:
- Landscape Photographers – A Collection Of Portfolio Websites
- Capturing Time: How To Make A Time Lapse Video Sequence
- Nature Photography In Black And White – Practical Tips With Stunning Photographs
- Showcase Of Landscape Photographer Kevin McNeal
- Interview With Nature Photographer Ian Plant
Article by Robert Caputo. In this article Robert talking about Landscape subjects like Water, Forests, Plains and Prairies, Deserts, Seacoasts and Mountain. Very informative and stunning tips.
In this tutorial Darren discussed about how to capture a better landscape. His tips includes, Depth of Field, How to use Tripod, Focal Point, Foreground, Lines, Sky, Movement, Weather, Golden Hours, Horizons and Point of View.
Article written by Jim Harmer for Improve Photography. In this article Jim shared very good tips with stunning photos about Landscape Photography. Don’t miss to checkout.
Simple and amazing tutorial by Guy Tal. He explained about 3 important points like Find the Right Angle, Balance the Element and Crop Out Nonessentials. Don’t miss to check Photo Gallery.
Article written by Chris Gin for Light Stalking. Stunning photographs and tutorial for serious landscape photographers. In this tutorial, Chris discussed about Location, Composition, Light, Gear and Post Processing.
Tutorial by Simon Bray. Simple and informative tutorial abot Coast Line Photography. Simon list out 13 Creative Tips like Location, Moment, Equipment, Sunrise/Sunset, Silhouettes, Natural Objects, Structures and Water.
This article includes series of 5 Tutorials by ePz. Those are, Photography Tips For Bad Weather Days, How To Photograph Stormy Seas, How To Take Great Landscape Shots When It’s Raining, Advice On Choosing The Right Light For Your Photos and How To Capture Landscapes That Show Motion. Very Informative collection please check it out.
Article written by Alf Bailey for SLR Longgue. Detailed article about Landscape Photography, Alf explains about Equipment, Rules, Timing, Location, Framing, Features, Camera Settings, Scale, HDR and Post Processing.
Collection of Landscape Photography Books
- Digital Landscape Photography: In the Footsteps of Ansel Adams
- The Digital SLR Expert Landscapes
- Creative Landscapes: Digital Photography Tips and Techniques
- Landscape Photography
- Landscape Photography: From Snapshots to Great Shots
- Nature Photography Photo Workshop
- National Audubon Society Guide to Landscape Photography
- Digital Landscape Photography
- Improve Your Landscape Photography (Improve Your Photography)
- The Landscape Photography Workshop
Interesting Landscape Photography Videos