In this video tutorial, Fstopper photographers beautifully explained how to photograph wedding rings with macro lenses. Hope you will enjoy this tutorial.
Equipment used in this video:
- Fstoppers FlashDisc
- Nikon AF-S FX Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED Fixed Zoom Lens
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens
- Yongnuo Flash
- MagMod Basic Kit
- LED Panel
Follow Fstoppers on the web:
We are sharing this tutorial from Fstoppers Youtube Channel. Please follow their channel for more amazing videos.
Don’t miss to check:
- 10 Adobe Lightroom Tips You Should Know!
- 6 Mobile Photography Tips You Must Know
- How To Edit Dreamy, Light & Airy Portraits In Lightroom
- Lightroom vs Capture One: What You Don’t Know About RAW Image Files
- Create Amazing Details In The Eyes With Photoshop