Here we are introducing one more amazing Ebook from Digital Photography School. I personally really enjoyed these Black and White Photography Tips and Techniques. Please check more info here:
Some of the most profound stories in history have been told with black and white photos. Isn’t it time you started creating some of your own?
The way we capture and process black and white photos might have changed over time, but the emotion, the passion and drama your black and white photos can invoke, will always be at its heart. The Essential Guide to Black And White Photography has been created specifically to help you bring the timeless art of black and white photography to the modern science within your camera.
Together they’ll help you take remarkable black and white photos.
In this comprehensive eBook you’ll not only learn how to ‘see’ in black and white, you also learn the best gear to use, the special skills and setup needed to shoot and how to process your black and white photos to perfection – this eBook has it all covered.
Ready to take the quality of your black and white photography to a whole new level?
What do we cover in this eBook?
- The aesthetics of black and white photography
- How to approach shooting black and white
- How to perfectly convert to black and white
- Adjusting tonal range, balance and contrast
- Black and white portraiture techniques
- Toning black and white images
- An Ansel Adams landscape
- Changing the light
- A high key portrait
- A ‘dreamy’ portrait
- A low key portrait
- A ‘film noir’ portrait
- A vintage image
- A selectively colored image
- A hand-colored black and white image
- A bleach bypass effect
Still not sure if this is the eBook for You?
This eBook has straight forward explanations and tricks for all skill levels. Anyone wanting to take better black and white photos will get something out of this book.
- If you’d like to improve the quality of your black and white photos
- Don’t want to get bogged down with technical explanations
- Want to learn from one of the best in the business
- Enjoy the confidence of a money-back guarantee
…then this is the eBook for you.
Grab Your Copy Today!!
You may be interested in the following related articles:
- Natural Light – Mastering A Photographer’s Most Powerful Tool By DPS
- Captivating Color – A Guide To Dramatic Color Photography By DPS
- An Ultimate Ebook for Mastering the Art of Composition by Ian Plant
- Understanding Exposure: Perfect Exposure on your EOS Camera
- Digital Photo Retouching: Beauty, Fashion & Portrait Photography eBook
- 25 Free ebooks to Improve Your Photography
- 25 Most Popular Photography Free E-Books