Mastering tone curves is a game changer. In this video photographer Chelsea Nicole explains how to edit photos using curves in Photoshop & Lightroom to move beyond simple contrast adjustments to create your own amazing photo editing style.
Tone curve tutorials usually fumble around with settings and miss the point of the RGB curves entirely, which is to give complete control over making your photos look gorgeous! In this video, Chelsea Nicole explain a simple yet in-depth breakdown of tone curve works, how I use curves in Photoshop and Lightroom for editing portraits and how you can use curves to bring your editing game to the next level!
Follow Chelsea Nicole on the web:
We are sharing this tutorial from Chelsea Nicole Photography Youtube Channel. Please follow their channel for more amazing videos.
Don’t miss to check:
- 10 Adobe Lightroom Tips You Should Know!
- 6 Mobile Photography Tips You Must Know
- How To Edit Dreamy, Light & Airy Portraits In Lightroom
- Lightroom vs Capture One: What You Don’t Know About RAW Image Files
- Create Amazing Details In The Eyes With Photoshop