A simple and clear explanation about your Camera’s Histogram by John Greengo from CreativeLive. You can follow their channel here.
John Greengo offers an easy-to-understand explanation of a camera’s histogram. The histogram represents the variety of color tones in your photos and John helps you determine if you picture is too light or too dark, based on the distribution of color tonality in you histogram.
More Photography Tips and Tutorial Articles:
- 10 Hidden Gems You Should Know In Lightroom 5
- Lightroom Tutorial for Beginners: Working with Skies Using Graduated Filter
- Lightroom Tutorial For Beginners: Tips For Street Photography
- Lightroom Tutorial For Beginners: Backlit Portrait Editing
- Digital Photo Retouching: Beauty, Fashion & Portrait Photography EBook By Julia Kuzmenko McKim