This Post is the continuation to our previous article on “Decisive Moments – Color Edition. Just to repeat some of the key points, nothing is expected nor staged and then all of a sudden something surprising and captivating happens right in front of you, the only difference can be to see it in a viewfinder rather than the naked eye. It has to be previsualized most of the times and then luck plays the remaining 80% of it. But personally i feel luck is all about being there with your camera and expecting the moment to unfold before you.
This article brings you a handful of brilliance in black and white street photography all over, we know this will be definitely inspiring for the street photographers out there.
All photos are linked and lead to the sources from which they were taken. Please feel free to explore further works of these photographers on their collections or their personal sites.
Don’t miss to check our previous interesting Photo Galleries:
- The Decisive Moments In Street Photography – Colorful Collection
- Great Examples Of Shadows In Street Photography
- 35 Fantastic Color Street Photographs
- 35 Fantastic Black And White Street Photographs
- Inspiring Examples Of Indian Street Photography
- Street Photography – An Incredible Examples