Shadows and Street Photography can never be separated for they tend to greet each other for the brilliance both has got to offer. The Variety of shadows can always boost your picture, the surprise and interesting mood it creates can get the viewer to go deep into the picture. It definitely requires a lot of keen vision & an eye for detail when you decide to get shadows and light into your frame. What emerges out of these compositions is a classic choice of brilliance inside your frame.
Simple but effective tips would be about watching the direction of light, & if you are ready to shoot the shadows make sure you walk calculating the direction of light. Shooting from altitudes will provide interesting shadows too.
Here we have carefully collected some awesome examples of shadows in photography.
All photos are linked and lead to the sources from which they were taken. Please feel free to explore further works of these photographers on their collections or their personal sites.
Don’t miss to check our previous interesting Photo Galleries:
- 35 Fantastic Color Street Photographs
- 35 Fantastic Black And White Street Photographs
- 35 Must See Creative Examples Of Still Life Photography
- 40 Beautiful and Sublime Portraits Of Kids
- Beautiful Flower Photography – A Nature Treat
- 35 Absolutely Stunning Colorful Fine Art Portraits
- 35 Fascinating Pictures Of Bird Photography