It has to be felt rather than words or description. Any photograph which is created in direct explanation to the creative vision of the photographer can be termed as a fine art photograph. This genre of photography stands in very stark contrast to photojournalism, there is no urgency inside the frame. There is a sense of silence within, a definite mood. It cannot be commercial, it will make you feel the atmosphere at which the sensor was open.
I can tell you, these photographers are extremely creative, they are calm just like their pictures. There is a sense of love or longingness within each pictures.
Here we bring you a list of serene fine art portrait Photographs from the best of the best photographers. Feel them and feel free to explore their work.
All photos are linked and lead to the sources from which they were taken. Please feel free to explore further works of these photographers on their collections or their personal sites.
Don’t miss to check our previous interesting Photo Galleries:
- 35 Absolutely Stunning Colorful Fine Art Portraits
- 25 Most Interesting And Amazing Dreamy Portraits
- Showcase Of Beautiful Portraits By Charles Hildreth
- Soulful Portrait Photography By Anastasia Volkova
- The Sense Of Emotions In Fine Art Photography By Masha Sardari
- A Master In Fine Art Portrait Photography – Oleg Oprisco
Tags: Color Portrait Photography, Colorful Portraits, Creative Photography, Fine Art Photographers, Fine Art Portrait Photography, Fine Art Portraits, Fineart Photography, Photo Gallery, Portrait Photogrpahy, Portraiture