What is the difference between Joy and Happiness. When I stumble something I got the answer.
- Happiness is an emotion in which one experiences feelings ranging from contentment and satisfaction to bliss and intense pleasure.
- Joy is a stronger, less common feeling than happiness. Witnessing or achieving selflessness to the point of personal sacrifice frequently triggers this emotion. Feeling spiritually connected to a god or to people.
Here we have collected the photos, that shows the joy of the innocent people. All photos are linked and lead to the sources from which they were taken. Please feel free to explore further works of these photographers on their collections or their personal sites.
Don’t miss to check our previous Street Photography Photo Galleries:
- 3 Ultimate Ebooks To Improve Your Travel Photographyr
- Kolkata – The Absolute Paradise For Street Photographers
- Inspiring Travel Photography By Anne Petitfils
- 5 Most Popular Compact Cameras For Travel Photography
- David Lazar – Passionate & Admirable Travel Photographer From Australia