Macro Photography is the most interesting and popular photography. In Macro Photography, some photos might be of relatively large things — such as a sun flower or a beautiful bird — and others might be of very small objects, such as the compound eye of a fly or insect. Macro Photography requires lot of patience and different view with subjects.
Macro Photography requires special equipment like lenses, filters, flashes, etc. The Macro lenses produces 1:1 pictures, which means the image projected onto the sensor is exactly the same size as the physical subject.
You may be interested in the following related posts:
- Nature & Wildlife Photography – Inspiring Collection
- Still Life Photography – 50 Stunning Examples
- 50 Awesome Examples of Bokeh Photography
- 50 Striking and Surprising Rain Photographs
- Stunning Landscape Photography
Below we present Beautiful Examples of Macro Photography. All photos are linked and lead to the sources from which they were taken. Please feel free to explore further works of these photographers on their collections or their personal sites.