Incredible and the most rewarding documentary on photography you will see in a long long time. Yes, this is the documentary on the wonderful artist photographer William Klein. A fantastic journey towards photography, his whereabouts, expeditions, and beautiful inspirations.
William Klein has lived many lives. One of the world’s most influential photographers, he pioneered the art of street photography and created some of the most iconic fashion images of the 20th century. He also made over twenty films, including the first ever documentary about Muhammad Ali and a brilliant satire of the fashion world, Who Are You Polly Magoo?
With a major Tate Modern exhibition currently celebrating his work, imagine… spends time with William Klein to discover the irrepressible, charismatic personality behind a remarkable creative life.
Please check our previous Photography Videos posts:
- 15 Most Inspiring TED Talks On Photography
- Conversation with the Masters of Photography – Part 1
- Inspiring Video Talks of Steve McCurry
- Behind the Scenes – Interesting Photography Videos
- 10 Interesting Videos which I really liked
- 10 Documentary Videos every photographer must watch
- 10 Documentary Videos for Inspiration